March 24, 2007

A dream come true?

Whoa, so I know its been awhile. So long in fact that I forgot my username and password and it has taken me most of the night to figure it out again. We're back... finally.
Moving along.... anyone know how to interpret dreams? Or how you can make them come true? This afternoon, during a well deserved nap,I had a dream that Wes and Amanda came home to visit for a mere three weeks. I got to hold my little Reid again and let me tell you it felt SO REAL! I woke up soon after and forced myself back to sleep because I didnt want it to end. I ended up sleeping for another 4 hours, sadly with no more appearances from the missing Prepchuks. I don't REALLY want to ask because I already know the answer... but any chance of this one becoming a reality?? Oh ya.. and in the dream... Amanda was pregnant with their 4th.... Hmmmm interesting.

3 comments:

prepchuks said...

Hmmmm... that DOES sound interesting.

Karen said...

Kevyn, long time no write! I keep checking your blog to see if you have updated it yet (yes I am a nerd!) I keep having crazy dreams too!

cat said...

Kevyn, (yes I do have your blog address.. saw the link on Janay's) anyways I hear that you are prego! Congrats! Oh, and by the way when you are pregnant you have weird dreams. So, just expect them to happen more often. Everyone told me this and after having a baby I now know it is true!

cat-