Our theme for this months recipe club is French Cuisine. It's been a real challenge to think of something that I could attempt to make. Do you want to know what my crazy mind came up with? Creme Brulee. Whew. Wish me luck. I'm doing a sample one this afternoon. Just in case I need a couple of days to rethink my food choice.
Noah was sick again. Does anyone have any idea's on how to naturally boost children's immune systems? It seems every time I turn around he's caught something someone has been walking around with. I love my little boy, but he is miserable when he's sick. Who can really blame him? I hate being sick just as much as the next guy. I'm just asking for a breather in between the bouts of illness. Plus I'm a tad worried about his little body not being able to ward off most bugs easily.
This time when he got sick we were driving on the highway, heading to a BBQ in Okotoks. It was projectile, I was trying to catch it in my bare hands, and it was disgusting. Give me a thousand dirty diapers to change and I'd gladly do it, but the puke? I have a really hard time handling that. To top it all off, we got lost shortly after that and took the longest detour in the history of really long detours. If you can imagine that. He was back to his old self quick enough and was running around the back yard like nothing had happened. But now he has this icky cough. It never ends! Please help.
And because I always like to read a post with pictures, here's some from our week:
It would seem my husband cannot keep his eyes open for the picture.
6 comments:
Kevyn we love the pictures. So grewtful for Grandchildren. Love you all. MOM
Sorry......I did mean to say Greatful.
I am also so grewtful for children.....
When they are sleeping, that is.
Hey Kev, unfortunatly Noah getting sick all the time is how his body is naturally boosting his immune system. Thats how it gets stronger, is by fighting off every single little bug that they catch. I know it's no fun to see them sick. It seems my little man is always sick too. But it doesn't damage them. unfortunatly there are a lot of bugs out there for kids to catch. Hang in there :)
PS. He is so dang cute!!
I wish I had some pointers for Noah not getting sick but I don't. :-(( Sorry Kevyn.
But Noah is so cute with his arm around his cousin. Who's teaching him that I wonder?
I LOVE creme brulee, let me know how it turns out. ben has been sick all the time too!
Post a Comment