She is truly an inspiring woman.
This message made me cry and was just what my heart needed this morning.
wow how inspiring! She is truly amazing. Let us all try to be a little more like her and live for a purpose! Love this, made me cry. Don't think I could be that strong.
thanks for posting this. it made me cry too.
SO good...I have been following her story as well! I love how she says "I am not my body!" Happy Mother's Day Kevyn...you are such a good Mom...I hope you KNOW IT and FEEL IT!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow how inspiring! She is truly amazing. Let us all try to be a little more like her and live for a purpose! Love this, made me cry. Don't think I could be that strong.
thanks for posting this. it made me cry too.
SO good...I have been following her story as well! I love how she says "I am not my body!"
Happy Mother's Day Kevyn...you are such a good Mom...I hope you KNOW IT and FEEL IT!!!
Post a Comment